How to make Cassava Leaves Sauce (Zakitumboi)?
1. Wash and cut up meat into small pieces.
2. Put water, salt ogeri, meat and some of the fish in a pot to boil for one hour.
3. Add pounded cassava leaves, boil for 15 minutes. Add palm oil and the rest of the fish and continue boiling for 1/2 hour.
4. If too dry add some water, broad beans, jakato and tola or okra.
5. Blend well, check seasonings and serve with boiling rice.
<h2>Order Food Now</h2>
<h4><a href="amazon_store">Order African Food in North America USA</a></h4>
<h4><a href="/africa/top-west-africa-food">Order African Food in the United Kingdom</a></h4>
<h4><a href="cooking-books">Order African Cooking Books in the United Kingdom</a></h4>
What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies