|Source||What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
2 roots cassava needed
How to cook Cassava Bread?
1. Scrub cassava roots to remove soil.
2. Wash and peel cassava and grate into fine grains.
3. Squeeze out juice from grated cassava.
4. Rub squeezed cassava grains between the palms of hands lifting it up to trap extra air.
5. Pass grains through sieve and add pinch of salt or sugar.
6. Arrange in heaps first then flatten to 1/16 or 1/8 in a well greased round ring on a greased hot flat surface. When underside is cooked in 1-2 minutes turn over a wrap in a damp towel.
7. Serve with fried minnah and gravy.