Chocolate Mocha Mousse for Chocolate lovers
How to make Chocolate Mocha Mousse?
1. Melt chocolate in the top of a double saucepan over hot but not boiling water.
2. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
3. Beat egg yolks lightly and then beat them gradually into melted chocolate.
4. Flavour with vanilla and coffee diluted in water.
5. Beat cream until thick. Stir in rum and fold into chocolate mixture.
6. Beat egg whites until stiff, fold into chocolate mixture a little at a time.
7. Pour into serving dishes. Chill for 2 hours.