(Draw Soup) This dish is usually served for traditional 40 days/family cook.
How to make Crain Crain (Draw Soup)?
1. Put into the saucepan the washed beef and trip and cut kanda into small portions. Add ogeri, some ground onions and pepper and salt and steam.
2. Add one pint water and boil the ingredients in the saucepan for one hour adding some cleaned fish.
3. Add palm oil and continue boiling.
4. Add crain crain leaves already picked, washed and cut up, Sprinkle bicarbonate of soda to preserve colour and improve the sliminess.
5. Simmer till all the ingredients are well blended.
6. Serve with foo foo/rice/gari/agidi.
<h2>Order Food Now</h2>
<h4><a href="amazon_store">Order African Food in North America USA</a></h4>
<h4><a href="/africa/top-west-africa-food">Order African Food in the United Kingdom</a></h4>
<h4><a href="cooking-books">Order African Cooking Books in the United Kingdom</a></h4>
What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies