|Source||What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
1 hour, 20 minutes
My style, What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies
1. Cut prepared meat/chicken into small portions. If fish is used, cut prepared fish and steam or fry.
2. Steam meat/chicken with few cubes of onions, salt and coconut water/water.
3. Add more water and boil till meat is tender.
4. Drain well and fry.
5. Fry flour till brown using about 2 tbs oil. Add the rest of the onion chopped fine and tomatoes. Stir in curry powder, continue stirring and cooking. Dilute till consistency is just pouring and add meat and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Serve with boiled rice and accompanied by small dishes of sliced banana, onion, tomato, paw paw, grated coconut, whole roasted groundnuts and chutney.