Fish Casserole Serves approximately 8 people.
How to make Fish Casserole?
1. Cut fish into small steaks, season each piece and place in a casserole.
2. Put in pre-heated oven, with lid off, for about 10-12 minutes.
3. Remove casserole from oven and drain off any water.
4. Arrange onions, tomatoes and macaroni over fish. (This can be done by putting a layer of each at a time).
5. Pour white sauce over the fish and sprinkle grated cheese.
6. Cover with lid and place in oven for about 20-25 minutes.
7. Serve with fresh parsley and boiled potatoes.