|Source||What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
1 hour, 40 minutes
Fry Okra Stew
How to make Fry Okra Stew?
1. Wash and cut up protein food; tenderise the meat/chicken/pork/pig's trotter after removing excess salt.
2. Wash and cut up okra thinly.
3. Fry the meat/chicken/pork/pig's trotter till brown.
4. Add the sliced onions and pepper, tomato paste and sliced okra.
5. Add 1/2 pint water. Simmer gently till well blended. Check seasonings. Serve with boiled rice, mashed sweet potatoes, or cassava.