|Source||What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
Green Paw Paw Salad
How to make Green Paw Paw Salad?
1. Wash and grate paw paw in a bowl.
2. Add water to cover and just enough salt to make a weak solution and rub for five minutes.
3. Rinse in another bowl of water, squeeze out and put in the refrigerator.
4. Grate onion and carrots and cut up sweet peppers removing the seeds.
5. Add these to the grated paw paw.
6. Toss in any favorite sauce e.g French sauce, Worcester sauce, Mayonnaise.
7. Serve chilled.