New York African Restaurant Week starts on Sunday April 27th and runs until Sunday May 4th. Visit a participating restaurant, in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Harlem, Bronx and take advantage of the deals they are offering. Celebrate the best of African cuisine and culture in New York, America. Produced by Panla and A Taste of Africa USA, two leading culinary events companies reinventing the way African food is consumed and discovered, the New York African Restaurant Week features lunch and dinner options starting at $16.95 per person and $28.95 per person, respectively at participating restaurants.
The Best African Restaurants In America
More than a dozen of New York Cities best Pan-African restaurants will partake in the 2nd annual New York African Restaurant Week.
Cafe Rue Dix
Lenox Saphire (aka Les Ambassades)
Le Souk Harem
Ponty Bistro (above image Mussels from Ponty Bistro)
The Sugar Bar
Celebrate yourself invite friends and colleagues to an African restaurant from April 27th till May 4th 2014.
Please give feed back visit yelp or google create an account, write a review on the your experience and upload a photo. Yelpers have written over 53 million local reviews, there's probably no more important online website for small businesses than yelp. The owners of African restaurants need to know whether you waited too long; if you believed the interior design is appealing; the bathrooms were clean and the customer service good.
Feedback On Yelp Or Google
Your most recent dining experience in an African restaurant is important to us the feedback can help us in what we might do to improve.
We would like to know in any order.
- Was this your first time
- Did you have a reservation
- How many minutes did you wait before you were seated
- Was the server friendly and patient when taking our order?
- Was the server attentive and available when you needed him/her?
- Was your server knowledgeable and able to answer any questions you had about our menu or restaurant?
- What did you eat and drink?
- My food order was correct and complete?
- Did the Server coordinate the timing of the courses well?
- Overall, were you satisfied with the service provided to your party by the server?
- How much did the meal cost and did you get value from your experience?
Any of this feedback is welcome on yelp or google
The Restaurant was it
- Below average
When considering the following
- Menu variety
- Availability of sauces, utensils, napkins, etc.
- Employees are friendly and courteous
- Quality of beverages
- Restaurant cleanliness and decor
Would you recommend our restaurants to a friend?
Visit facebook.comNYAfricanRestaurantWeek for more on this event. OpenTable allows customers to make table reservations online. Again please review, we wish to attract new customers so rate the food and service, use TripAdvisor, Restaurants and Yell, as well as yelp and google.