Are you ready for London’s liveliest African day party?
Turn up with us on Sunday 30th July 2017 at the iconic ‘Africa Centre’ in Southwark.
Come and enjoy authentic West African cuisine and 100% hall party vibes from 3 pm till 11 pm.
Superstar DJ Nore is back with another set of party hits to take your spirit higher!
Afrobeats * Highlife * Reggae * Hip-Hop * Old School
Customer’s favourite Mama J’s Jollof rice is waiting for you!
Full of flavour West African cuisine will be available for purchase:-
Jollof rice * Kelewele *Grilled Chicken * Grilled Fish * Kra Kro (plantain dumplings) * Yam* Plus much more!
(Food will be served from 3 pm – 6.30 pm, if you want to chop, please arrive early! )
We are not called the chilled turn-up for no reason!
Relive childhood memories playing traditional African games.
Open your imagination and view beautiful African inspired art.
Chill out and mingle with old and new faces.
Let’s Chop, Let’s Dance!
Do you want to celebrate your birthday at our event? Email us email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Kids are free. No kids will be allowed entry after 7 pm
2. Ticket allows entry for one person only
3. Ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable
4. Tickets do not include food unless stated
5. Booking fee by Eventbrite will be applied
6. Food will be served between 3 pm and 6.30pm, so please come early to avoid disappointment
7. Last door entry will be at 8 pm
8. This event will be photographed
9. There will be traditional African games to keep you entertained during the day
10. Dress code - casual; colourful African prints is encouraged - the bolder, the better :-)
11. Party Vibes is an essential ingredient on our menu!
12. Purchasing your ticket, you agree to these terms
Your Venue Location on Google Map
Travel to Africa
Travel to the wonderful African Continent with West Africa Money Hotels for travel. Top destinations are Lagos Nigeria, Accra Ghana, Marrakech Morocco, Tunis Tunisia, Banjul Gambia The Gambia, Dakar Senegal, Abidjan Cote d'ivoire, Nairobi National Park Kenya, Lusaka Zambia, Cape Town South Africa and Giza Cairo Egypt.