Taste some of the SA greats, featuring the following wines:
• The FMC 2015 (Ken Forrester’s Chenin Blanc, probably the best known Chenin Blanc in SA);
• Cape Point Sauvignon Blanc 2016 (a racy number from a world-class winery);
• Hamilton Russell Chardonnay 2016 (a top SA Chardonnay, elegant and everything you would want from a Chardonnay);
• Bouchard Finlayson Galpin Peak Pinot Noir 2013 (a stunning wine from a vineyard following French Burgundian principles);
• Meerlust Rubicon 2013 (the all-important South African Bordeaux blend) and;
• The Chocolate Block 2015 (the ever popular Syrah blend, the “new” sensation of SA wine).
What better way to end an event than getting 15% off your bill if you stay with us for dinner afterwards.
Your Venue Location on Google Map
Travel to Africa
Travel to the wonderful African Continent with West Africa Money Hotels for travel. Top destinations are Lagos Nigeria, Accra Ghana, Marrakech Morocco, Tunis Tunisia, Banjul Gambia The Gambia, Dakar Senegal, Abidjan Cote d'ivoire, Nairobi National Park Kenya, Lusaka Zambia, Cape Town South Africa and Giza Cairo Egypt.