The Veggie Chest presents the 6th Annual Holiday Cooking Webcast & Tasting Dinner with Dr. Ruby
Limited Seating (Only 55 seats -past events have sold out).
Vegan Dinner Tasting Menu (all Gluten-Free & Delicious)!
- Butternut Squash & Mushroom Lasagna
- Raw Lasagna with Cashew Cheese
- Mushroom Stuffing with Mushroom Gravy
- Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
- Broccoli Cranberry Shallot Medly with Poppy Seed Dressing
- Sweet Mustard Kale Salad
- Spiced Cashew Nog & Tea
- Desert: Raw Lemon Cheesecake
*menu may be adjusted
At this event you will:
- Learn how to make delicious and healthy dishes for the holidays and beyond.
- Learn which secret ingredients can be added to almost every dish to make your meals taste even better.
- Learn how to use your holiday dishes for personal health and healing.
- Participate in live on-line demonstrations and ask questions.
- Eat and enjoy the prepared food at the live event.
- Make friends and get connected to other vegan friendly individuals.
- Receive one-of-a-kind recipes to take home.
Location is across the Street from the U St./African American Civil War Memorial Cardozo stop. Exit the metro station at 10th and Ust NW.
Dr. Ruby founded the Veggie Chest, a cooking show where she demonstrates how to make unique and tasty vegan dishes. Watch the latest Veggie Chest episodes at www.TheVeggieChest.com
Three ways to participate:
- Join us in person and dine with Dr. Ruby and guests. Join us in Washington, DC, meet great friends and make new connections. Seating is limited.
- Participate by joining the live web stream. Register (free) now to get the viewing link. Join in the live Q&A.
- Donate to the next season of The Veggie Chest and keep the veggie goodness going!
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Your Venue Location on Google Map
Travel to Africa
Travel to the wonderful African Continent with West Africa Money Hotels for travel. Top destinations are Lagos Nigeria, Accra Ghana, Marrakech Morocco, Tunis Tunisia, Banjul Gambia The Gambia, Dakar Senegal, Abidjan Cote d'ivoire, Nairobi National Park Kenya, Lusaka Zambia, Cape Town South Africa and Giza Cairo Egypt.