Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 18:00
Bedidi: An intimate Afro-fusion Dinner Series
Come let's savor a delicious 6-course tastes of Afro-fusion eats, in a private intimate setting at a surprise location.
In beautiful company, and charming surroundings, enjoy a warm, intimate loft in Soho, or views from a beautiful glass stained rooftop overlooking the Hudson in Manhattan, or an elegant dining room in a classic brownstone in Historic Harlem, or at a posh pre-war mansion in Brooklyn, while different chefs/hosts each month (sometimes celebrities, at other times rising stars, or simply great cooks), warm your taste palettes to classic, innovative, colorful and vibrant Afro-Aztec, Afropean, Afro-Asian, Afro-Vegan, or Afro-Caribbean dishes (check event or ticket page for exact series you are commiting to).
Sample unique and refreshing wines, beers and classic cocktail mixes inspired by flavors from different regions of the continent.
* This series is vegan and vegetarian friendly.
* Prepare to occasionally eat with your hands.
* Prepare to participate in an occasional blindfolded tasting.
* African-inspired clothing is appreciated but not a must.
* Food and drink menus disclosed upon arrival.
* Location will be disclosed by email a few hours before dinner!
* All tickets sold are final, they can be passed on but not refunded.
* No entry allowed 30minutes after doors open
* All still or moving images taken during the event are owned by Bedidi, and will be shared or used on discretion.
TBA, Brooklyn, New York 11201
Your Venue Location on Google Map
America: New York