Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 14:00
The Bentil's (Inside of T.A.B. Company, Inc.
5561 Enright Ave
"SWEET & SPICY VEGAN FOOD TASTING FOR A CAUSE"
The Healing Flavors of Africa in Honor of Black History Month.
Diversity Cooking is hosting vegan food tasting to help raise money for Restoration Community Development/The Bentil's Community Garden through the Art of Food & Culture.
- Learn about African culinary history.
- Live Demonstration & Food Tasting of Sweet & Spicy Dishes
- Learn how to identify healthy ingredients.
- Basic nutrition lesson.
- Affordable healthy eating techniques. Learn how to prepare affordable healthy meals in less than 45 minutes.
- Learn about the essential vitamins & minerals that your body need and how to get them.
- Health benefits of African traditional Spices & Herbs.
- African American contributions to nutrition.
Regardless of your background, we invite you to join us & taste the healing flavor of Africa & be part of this mission-driven educational event.
Hosted by Diversity Cooking, Selas Kidane
Proceeds Benefits Restoration Community Development 501C3 (The Bentil's Community Garden)
Rear Door Entrance - Parking Gate Opens at 1:30 pm
5561 Enright Ave, St. Louis, MO 63112
Your Venue Location on Google Map