Are you looking for a fun evening with like-minded young African professionals? Want to make connections, form friendships, have good conversations, and enjoy Afrobeats music? Then join us as we take you to Senegal through Nailah's Kitcken with a savory menu to awaken your taste buds.
As you dine, we will have some African games for you to experience for the first time or reconnect with.
Each ticket is inclusive of the following:
- Appetizer (A Nailah’s Special)
- A Main Course (Chicken/Fish/Vegetarian Options)
- 1 Specialty African Drink (Non Alcoholic)
- Tax and gratuity
Hurry! Space is limited so grab your seat. Must be 25 or older. All sales are final.
Note: The menu has been set for our group. Anything you order outside of the purchased ticket is your responsibility.
Any questions or special request? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Menu Options: Please select one of these meal options when you purchase your ticket, that way we can provide the restaurant with your meal choices.
- Chicken Meal: Choice between Dibi Chicken (Diced Grilled Chicken) or Poulet Braise (Grilled Marinated 1/2 Chicken).
- Fish Meal: Choice between Poison Braise (Grilled Whole Tilapia) or Salmon (Grilled Wild Caught Salmon Fillet)
- Vegetarian option: Mille Feuille Vegetal (grilled vegetables)
Attendees can choose a side for the meal on the day of the event.
About Nailah’s Kitchen
Nailah's Kitchen brings the taste of authentic Senegal cuisine to you. The ingredients are locally sourced and fresh in every dish. Nailah's cares about quality and flavor in every dish! Nailah’s donates 25% of its profits to the ASA Foundation to sponsor and organize educational programs for Baltimore city youth and Senegalese youth.
Your Venue Location on Google Map