|Source: What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
|Prep time: 30 minutes||Cooking time: 20 minutes||Total time: 50 minutes|
How to make Rice Buns?
1. Grease the baking tray.
2. Sieve flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
3. Rub in fat with tips of fingers until mixture looks like bread-crumbs.
4. Add sugar.
5. Beat the eggs and stir into the mixture adding a little milk if necessary, to bind mixture to a stiff consistency.
6. Bake in hot oven 400 0F Gas Mark 6 for 5 minutes. Reduce heat to moderate 350 OF Gas Mark 4 for further 15 minutes.
7. Serve at elevenses or tea-time.