|Source: What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
|Prep time: 30 minutes||Cooking time: 1 1⁄2 hours||Total time: 2 hours|
Baked Bread Fruit
How to make Baked Bread Fruit?
1. Select a "full" breadfruit, wash, dry and oil bread fruit and bake in hot oven 400°F for one hour.
2. When baked cut a circle from top of bread fruit large enough to enable you use a large spoon to scoop out all the inside throwing away the "heart".
3. Mash scooped out breadfruit and cream well with milk and clarified.
4. Add onions (chopped) cooked mince beef/fish.
5. Stuff ingredients into breadfruit case, cover with foil, return to oven for just sufficient time to heat thoroughly.