|Source: What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
|Prep time: 20 minutes||Cooking time: 20 minutes||Total time: 40 minutes|
Coconut Cakes (Cut)?
How to make Coconut Cakes (Cut)?
1. Put cut up coconuts in a saucepan.
2. Add sugar and water; stir well till melted.
3. Cut up ginger into small pieces and add to saucepan.
4. Boil till sugar changes colour.
5. Wet a board and take spoonful of coconut and arrange in a heap on the board.
6. Leave to cool and then gently remove with a palette knife.
7. Serve as a snack.