|Source||What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
Rice, sugar, nutmeg milk and butter.
How to cook Rice Pudding?
1. Pick and wash rice.
2. Cook the rice in the milk over a low heat till almost all the milk is absorbed, and grains are soft.
3. If mixture is dry, add about 2 tablespoonful of milk. Add the sugar, butter and egg if used.
4. Grease a pie-dish, pour mixture in a grate 1/2 nutmeg on the top.
5. Stand pie-dish in a tin containing cold water.
6. Bake in a quick oven for 5 minutes.
7. Serve hot or cold after lunch for dinner.