Corned Beef Cakes made with mashed corned beef, potato and or yam.
How to make Corned Beef Cakes?
Method:- Deep Fat Frying
1. Peel potatoes or yams and put into a sauce pan covered with hot water.
2. Add salt and bring to boil. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
3. Drain and mash.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Skin onion and chop finely.
6. Mash corned beef in a bowl and add potato, (or yam) onion, salt and pepper.
7. Add half the beaten egg. Mix well and form into flat cakes.
8. Brush with egg and toss in bread crumbs.
9. Fry in deep hot fat for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Drain on crumbled absorbent paper and cool.
11. Serve warm.
<h2>Order Food Now</h2>
<h4><a href="amazon_store">Order African Food in North America USA</a></h4>
<h4><a href="/africa/top-west-africa-food">Order African Food in the United Kingdom</a></h4>
<h4><a href="cooking-books">Order African Cooking Books in the United Kingdom</a></h4>
Favourite Sierra Leone Recipes by Pamela Greene