How to make Creole Omelet?
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl or using electric blender with 4 tablespoons of water.
2. When butter is heated to a light brown in a heavy skillet, throw in the eggs.
3. As they brown, lift the edges with a spatula and let the uncooked part run under.
4. When the omelet is brown underneath and creamy on top, fold once and slip onto a hot platter, surrounding it with Creole sauce.
The sauce is made as follows:
1. Heat two tablespoons of olive oil.
2. Cut into this the onions, tomatoes and peppers.
3. Add salt and paprika, cook slowly until wanted for the omelet.