Eggplant Special using a medium size plant. It has several common names; in American and Canadian English it is called eggplant, in British English aubergine.
How to make Eggplant Special?
1. Peel eggplant, cut in 1/4-inch slices, combine egg and 1 tablespoon of milk.
2. Dip slices in egg mixture, then in crumbs (reserve 1/4 cup of crumbs for topping).
3. Brown slowly in fry pan. Remove to baking dish.
4. Brown onion and green pepper in pan.
5. Add soup, milk, salt and 2/3 cup cheese.
6. Simmer until cheese is melted.
7. Pour over eggplant, sprinkle with remaining cheese and crumbs.
8. Bake at 3500 for 45 minutes.
9. Always put dish in pan of hot water to bake.
<h2>Order Food Now</h2>
<h4><a href="amazon_store">Order African Food in North America USA</a></h4>
<h4><a href="/africa/top-west-africa-food">Order African Food in the United Kingdom</a></h4>
<h4><a href="cooking-books">Order African Cooking Books in the United Kingdom</a></h4>