|Source||What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
For this recipe of Fried Rice soak rice overnight.
1. Wash and soak rice overnight.
2. Heat oil and fry meat, shrimps and oysters.
3. When partly cooked add onions, carrots and leave to simmer.
4. Dissolve maggi cubes in warm water, put rice in pot and add dissolved maggi gradually. Mix at intervals.
5. Wash a few banana leaves and lay them on the surface of rice (to retain steam). Cover pot tightly till completely blended.
6. Serve hot with a side dish.