Fried Rice with Shrimps
How to make Fried Rice with Shrimps?
1. Pick and wash rice.
2. Soak in warm water for about 20 minutes -Drain and rinse.
3. Cook in the water over low heat until the water is absorbed.
4. Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan.
5. Break eggs and fry in the oil, till firm.
6. Remove saucepan from heat and cut the eggs thinly, while still in the pan.
7. Put saucepan over heat again and add shrimps, onions, pepper and salt.
8. Cook gently, stirring all the time.
9. Add rice and sugar.
10 Cook over low heat for 10 minutes stirring all the time.
11. Serve whilst still hot.
<h2>Order Food Now</h2>
<h4><a href="amazon_store">Order African Food in North America USA</a></h4>
<h4><a href="/africa/top-west-africa-food">Order African Food in the United Kingdom</a></h4>
<h4><a href="cooking-books">Order African Cooking Books in the United Kingdom</a></h4>
What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies