Mango Cream Barbados
How to make Mango Cream Barbados?
1. In a saucepan sprinkle 1 packet plain gelatin over 1/3 cup cold water to soften.
2. Heat it, stirring over low heat until it is all dissolved and let it cool.
3. Peel and rub through sieve, enough mangoes to make 2 cups purée.
4. Combine it with 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice, the gelatin and 1/3 cup Barbados rum.
5. Whip 1 cup heavy cream until stiff and fold in the mango lightly but thoroughly.
6. Put into a pretty mold if you want to unmold, or a glass dish.
7. Garnish with mango slices and whipped cream — rum flavoured. Divine!
<h2>Order Food Now</h2>
<h4><a href="amazon_store">Order African Food in North America USA</a></h4>
<h4><a href="/africa/top-west-africa-food">Order African Food in the United Kingdom</a></h4>
<h4><a href="cooking-books">Order African Cooking Books in the United Kingdom</a></h4>