|Source||Favourite Sierra Leone Recipes by Pamela Greene|
Made with groundnuts and gari. Have you tired cooking with a traditional Coal Pot?
How to make Kanyah?
1. Grind the groundnuts into a smooth paste.
2. Using a mortar or blender, add the gari or rice flour gradually to the groundnut paste alternately with the sugar until they are well-blended.
3. Remove and store in an airtight container.
4. For a more compact mixture add more groundnuts, press and cut into cubes before serving.
5. Serve as a snack with fruit juice.