How to make Minnah Fritters?
1. Make a batter with the flour, egg and milk.
2. Scale the minnahs and remove the backbone.
3. Flatten minnahs and remove the backbone.
4. Dust them lightly with cayenne pepper and salt and a squeeze of lime juice.
5. Dip each minnah in the batter and fry in hot clarified fat. Drain.
6. Serve on dish with parsley.
<h2>Order Food Now</h2>
<h4><a href="amazon_store">Order African Food in North America USA</a></h4>
<h4><a href="/africa/top-west-africa-food">Order African Food in the United Kingdom</a></h4>
<h4><a href="cooking-books">Order African Cooking Books in the United Kingdom</a></h4>
What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies