Fish Meuniere with a butter sause
How to make Fish Meuniere?
1. Dust fish fillets in seasoned flour.
2. Heat a heavy frying pan, drop in 11/2 oz. butter.
3. When foaming, put in the fish fillets.
4. Being careful not to burn the fish, cook the fillets.
5. Remove fish to serving dish and keep warm.
6. Wipe out frying pan, add remaining butter and cook slowly until it is nut brown, add the juice of the lime, salt and pepper and herbs and pour over the fish while still foaming.
1 oz. butter
salt and pepper
1 tbsp. parsley, finely chopped
1 tbsp. freshly chopped herbs (chives/shallots & thyme/marjoram)