|Source||What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
1 hour, 30 minutes
Use black eyed beans for Oleleh
How to make Oleleh (What's Cooking)?
1. Put a pot of water and another pot with holes at the bottom (steamer) to boil and release the steam.
2. In a bowl, put the ground beans and beat well using a wooden spoon.
3. Heat palm oil lightly and add to beans. Add ground onions, pepper and salt to taste.
4. Put in clean prepared leaf cupped at the bottom or in greased cups. Fold into well, to prevent water sipping in. Put in top steamer, cover well, continue steaming for one hour.
5. Check to see when oleleh sets.
6. Serve hot to cold, with Awojoh beans, garnished with parsley.