How to make Pineapple Limeade?
1. Dissolve the sugar in the water, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Strain and allow to cool.
3. Wash, peel and crush pineapple and add the lime juice.
4. Let it soak for 15 minutes and combine with the sugar.
5. Pour into glasses and garnish each glass with a tiny sprig of mint.
6. Serve chilled.
<h2>Order Food Now</h2>
<h4><a href="amazon_store">Order African Food in North America USA</a></h4>
<h4><a href="/africa/top-west-africa-food">Order African Food in the United Kingdom</a></h4>
<h4><a href="cooking-books">Order African Cooking Books in the United Kingdom</a></h4>
What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies