1 hour, 30 minutes
2 hours, 10 minutes
Poulet Sauce Maroc, Meat and Poultry
How to make Poulet Sauce Maroc?
1. Coat chicken in seasoned flour. Fry lightly in the oil with crushed garlic, if used.
2. Drain and set aside: add flour to oil and cook to form a roux.
3. Add chicken stock gradually and cook over gentle heat to make sauce, adding orange juice and chillies if used.
4. Put chicken joints in large ovenproof dish. Pour over sauce and cook at 325° in centre of oven for 1 1/2 hours.
5. Just before serving, add cream. Garnish with parsley.
8 chicken joints 11/2 pints chicken stock
6 tbsp. olive oil
4 tbsp. flour
5 sweet oranges
1-3 cloves garlic
2 tbsp. double cream