|Source: A. de Meillac|
How to make Chocolate Mousse?
1. Break chocolate into pieces in a bowl on top of a double boiler; add the 1/4 cup of water. Melt the chocolate over simmering water and put aside to cool.
2. Separate eggs, beat the yolks with vanilla and add to cooling chocolate.
3. Beat egg whites until stiff, add granulated sugar slowly and continue beating until peaks hold.
4. Fold these beaten egg whites into chocolate and put into serving bowl.
5. Decorate with cherries and serve with fresh cream.