|Source: The Cooking Experience|
|Prep time: 1 2⁄3 hours||Cooking time: 30 minutes||Total time: 2 1⁄6 hours|
Wholemeal flour, olive oil and yeast.
1. Mix all the dry ingredients except salt then add the liquid, mix well and turn out onto a work surface, knead 8 minutes. Put the salt in during this process.
2. Oil the dough and leave in the bowl clingfilmed until more than double in size, about 45 minutes.
3. Add whatever flavour you choose, nuts herbs etc, knead them in.
4. Shape or put into bread tins, leave for a further 45 minutes to rise again, bake at 180°C/gas 5 for 30 minutes.
5. Turn out onto a surface upside down.
6. Cool before eating and serve.