|Source: What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
|Prep time: 10 minutes||Cooking time: 20 minutes||Total time: 30 minutes|
Curry powder is used in this simple recipe.
1. Peel onion and wash. Wash tomato, and slice both.
2. Melt butter slowly and fry onion.
3. Add tomato, curry, salt and pepper and cook without browning.
4. Pour in about 3 cups of water and bring to boil. Add rice.
5. Boil briskly for 5 minutes, reduce heat, and continne cooking till grains are soft and water absorbed.
6. Serve with any stew and vegatable salad.