|Source: What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
|Prep time: 30 minutes||Cooking time: 30 minutes||Total time: 1 hour|
Rice Kanyah or White Kanyah use when required as a snack.
How to make Rice Kanyah or White Kanyah?
1. Roast groundnuts and peel.
2. Grind very finely.
3. Heat the rice flour gently.
4. Put the rice flour and groundnuts into a clean dry mortar and pound well. Add sugar and continue pounding till all the ingredients are well blended.
5. Taste and add more sugar if necessary.
6. Remove from mortar and cool.
7. Store in air tight tins and use when required as a snack.