|Source: What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
|Prep time: 35 minutes||Cooking time: 40 minutes||Total time: 1 1⁄4 hours|
How to make Palm Butter Soup (Banga/Chor Soup)
1. Boil nuts till soft, adding some salt.
2. Pound and strain through a sieve, using some of the hot liquid.
3. Put bonga pulp in a sauce pan with meat cut up, ground onions and pepper, and continue to boil.
4. Rinse and debone the fish, add to the soup and continue boiling till it thickens. Add the shrimps (optional). Check the seasoning.
5. Serve with boiled rice for lunch or dinner.