|Source: Favourite Sierra Leone Recipes by Pamela Greene|
|Prep time: 10 minutes||Cooking time: 10 minutes||Total time: 20 minutes|
In between meal snacks. Agidi and fried fish is a favorite for west Africans to eat on the streets.
Important Nutrition Information:- This is a starchy dish and must be served with other nutritious foods such as fish or rich sauce. Agidi from Favourite Sierra Leone Recipes by Pamela Greene
How to make Agidi?
1. Mix cornstarch with 2 cups of water.
2. Strain twice through a fine sieve.
3. Add salt to the rest of the water and boil.
4. Add the boiling water to the mixture stirring to prevent lumps.
5. Cook till mixture thickens.
6. Drops 3-4 tablespoonful of paste into banana leaves
7. Fold top and bottom over. Cool.
8. Serve with sauce or soup.