Rice Supreme, eggs, red peppers, onions and bananas.
How to make Rice Supreme?
1. Heat the oil in a strong, frying pan.
2. Add the onion and pork and cook lightly for 20 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the salt, pepper and rice, and mix well. Cook for 15 minutes. Add the eggs and stir. Check seasoning.
3. Grease a mould well. Arrange sweet red pepper and egg slices on the bottom.
4. Place the rice mixture on top. Cover with a piece of aluminum foil and tie it securely around the edges. Place the mould in a pan of water and cook for 30 minutes.
5. Fry bananas in melted butter or margarine.
6. Unmould the rice very carefully to a warm meat plate, garnish with fried bananas and serve at once.
<h2>Order Food Now</h2>
<h4><a href="amazon_store">Order African Food in North America USA</a></h4>
<h4><a href="/africa/top-west-africa-food">Order African Food in the United Kingdom</a></h4>
<h4><a href="cooking-books">Order African Cooking Books in the United Kingdom</a></h4>
What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies