|Source||What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
1 hour, 25 minutes
Garden-Eggs Stew korboh korboh
How to make Garden Eggs Stew?
1. Wash and remove heads off garden eggs and pepper.
2. Put in a pot to boil till soft.
3. Peel and wash onions and tomatoes. Cut into slices.
4. Grind pepper and tomatoes.
5. Remove garden eggs skin and seeds and grind. Bind all together.
6. Wash and debone fish, break fish into pieces and sprinkle some salt to taste.
7. Heat palm oil in a saucepan, fry onions pepper and tomatoes for three minutes, add fish and stir.
8. Add mashed garden eggs, a little water and salt to taste.
9. Simmer gently for fifteen minutes stirring at intervals.
10 Dish up and serve with boiled cassava, rice or yam.