We Love African Food, Recipes And Cooking
West African food, drink and cooking. Search for recipes, cooking tips and local restaurants. Follow the discussions about African cooking and eating with Cuisine Nadia. Order African food from our affiliated Amazon US shop or go shopping from our affiliated Amazon UK shop. Compare food prices online and save money.
Featured African Cooking Books
You haven’t created any frontpage content yet.
Congratulations and welcome to the Drupal community.
Drupal is an open source platform for building amazing digital experiences. It’s made, used, taught, documented, and marketed by the Drupal community. Our community is made up of people from around the world with a shared set of values, collaborating together in a respectful manner. As we like to say:
Come for the code, stay for the community.
There are a few ways to get started with Drupal:
- User Guide: Includes installing, administering, site building, and maintaining the content of a Drupal website.
- Create Content: Want to get right to work? Start adding content. Note: the information on this page will go away once you add content to your site. Read on and bookmark resources of interest.
- Extend Drupal: Drupal’s core software can be extended and customized in remarkable ways. Install additional functionality and change the look of your site using addons contributed by our community.
Bookmark these links to our active Drupal community groups and support resources.
- Global Training Days: Helpful information for evaluating Drupal as a framework and as a career path. Taught in your local language.
- Upcoming Events: Learn and connect with others at conferences and events held around the world.
- Community Page: List of key Drupal community groups with their own content.
- Get support and chat with the Drupal community on Slack or DrupalChat. When you’re looking for a solution to a problem, go to Drupal Answers on Stack Exchange.