Avocado Mousse for Mousse lovers
How to make Avocado Mousse?
1. Take the pulp out of the pear and mash it with a fork. Add a little sugar and mix it with a mixer.
2. Add coffee, liqueur and rum and keep mixing until well mixed.
3. Put the mousse, covered, for about one hour in the fridge.
4. Serving suggestion: You can put it in glasses which have been cooled beforehand with an ice block.
5. You can also put a little cream (whipped and fresh) on top of the mousse.
<h2>Order Food Now</h2>
<h4><a href="amazon_store">Order African Food in North America USA</a></h4>
<h4><a href="/africa/top-west-africa-food">Order African Food in the United Kingdom</a></h4>
<h4><a href="cooking-books">Order African Cooking Books in the United Kingdom</a></h4>