How to make Barbecued Fish?
1. Place fish in dish. Mix remaining ingredients, pour over fish and marinate at least 2 hours.
2. To cook, place fish on well-oiled grill over glowing charcoal.
3. Cook for 10-15 minutes each side brushing with marinade.
4. Remove carefully, when cooked and put into heated dish.
5. Pour remaining marinade over and serve immediately.
<h2>Order Food Now</h2>
<h4><a href="amazon_store">Order African Food in North America USA</a></h4>
<h4><a href="/africa/top-west-africa-food">Order African Food in the United Kingdom</a></h4>
<h4><a href="cooking-books">Order African Cooking Books in the United Kingdom</a></h4>