Other dishes prepared in the same way:- Meat Ball Stew, Tongue Stew, Fish Stew
How to cook Chicken Stew?
1. Washing and cut chicken into segments. Season and fry in oil until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
2. Add chopped onion and pepper to the same oil and cook for about 10 minutes stirring constantly.
3. Add tomato puree and stir vigorously to distribute it evenly.
4. Pour in about 1/2 cup water and cook evenly for 5 minutes.
5. Put in the fried chicken segments and add the rest of the water, thyme and salt. Cover the saucepan and cook slowly over low heat until chicken is tender, adding more water as desired.
6. Serve with Rice or boiled yam with a green vegetable.
<h2>Order Food Now</h2>
<h4><a href="amazon_store">Order African Food in North America USA</a></h4>
<h4><a href="/africa/top-west-africa-food">Order African Food in the United Kingdom</a></h4>
<h4><a href="cooking-books">Order African Cooking Books in the United Kingdom</a></h4>
Favourite Sierra Leone Recipes by Pamela Greene