Rice flour, sugar and bananas. Deep fat frying
How to make Rice Akarakuru?
Method:- Deep-fat frying
1. Mash the bananas into a smooth pulp.
2. Stir in the sugar until completely dissolved.
3. Sift rice flour with baking powder and nutmeg and add to the mixture in half-cup amounts.
4. Add salt and 2 tablespoons water. Stir.
5. Allow the mixture to stand for about 1/2 hour to soften the starch granules.
6. Fry tablespoonful in hot deep fat using groundnut oil or palm oil.
7. Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot or cold as a snack.
Important Nutrition Information:- Rich in carbohydrate and fat.
<h2>Order Food Now</h2>
<h4><a href="amazon_store">Order African Food in North America USA</a></h4>
<h4><a href="/africa/top-west-africa-food">Order African Food in the United Kingdom</a></h4>
<h4><a href="cooking-books">Order African Cooking Books in the United Kingdom</a></h4>
Favourite Sierra Leone Recipes by Pamela Greene